[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4805: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3854)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4807: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3854)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4808: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3854)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4809: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3854)
Párendili • View topic - Tuilinde's E-Books
Navigator
Search

Tuilinde's E-Books

News, tidings, away-messages and such

Tuilinde's E-Books

PostAuthor: Tuilinde » Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:09 pm

I hope you will all forgive me for posting off-topic, but it will explain my continued absence on the forum.
This is to let you know that under the name Susan Frances Edwards I have now self-published two novels - The Great Gifts, and Draakoa in Danger on Kindle, Smashwords, Apple, Sony, Kobo and Noble and Barnes. Just this week I've also published 'Beauty, Light and Music; Poetry and Prose' which, unlike the novels is either free, or a mere £0.75 (GBP). I hope to have them available as Print on Demand, through Lulu, later in the Spring.
My Author blog can be found at

Welcome to new members, and I hope you are finding the forum useful and friendly,

Tuilinde
Tuilinde

Re: Tuilinde's E-Books

PostAuthor: Lúthien » Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:15 pm

Congratulations, Tuilinde.

I hope they will find an eager and large audience!
Lúthien

Return to Siniath | Sinyar