[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4805: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3854)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4807: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3854)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4808: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3854)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4809: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3854)
Párendili • View topic - pictures for the ROTR
Navigator
Search

pictures for the ROTR

News, tidings, away-messages and such

pictures for the ROTR

PostAuthor: Lúthien » Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:55 pm

I'm nearly finished with these now. That's ever so lucky, because I only have one week before we go on vacation, and after that I only have four more days until the ROTR event.

I made pictures this evening using a better camera than the one in my phone. I also tweaked them a bit in order to try and get the colour balance right.
They are photographed in the passe-partout frames, but I am still working on the Nienna one, on the "Entry" one and the Elbereth one needs some minor touches.

Entry / Mountain range in Valinor (needs some work still)

Sunrise over the Pélori Mountains

Approaching Alqualondë

Nienna (needs some work still)

Ai Ithil! Or chîth hwiniol ..

Elbereth (needs some very minor tweaks)

West of West

Yavanna
Lúthien

Re: pictures for the ROTR

PostAuthor: Tuilinde » Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:43 am

They're lovely! I look forward to seeing them hung in the art show!
Tuilinde

PostAuthor: Lúthien » Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:41 am

Thank you!

We're arriving in Regensburg today, the end of our cycle holiday.
Then we'll go visit a friend in Nuremberg tomorrow and take the train back home from there on Friday.
That leaves me with a small week of working, laundry and giving attention to the cat before I leave for Loughborough next week :)

Looking forward to it (though I'm a bit nervous for the workshop!)
Lúthien

PostAuthor: órerámar » Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:41 pm

Great work, Lúthien!

Alqualonde and Yavanna are my favourites.
órerámar

Return to Siniath | Sinyar