Navigator
Search

Thoughts on a New Project

Thoughts on a New Project

PostAuthor: Tuilinde » Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:23 am

Suilad Mellyn!

As you know I've been searching for a new project. Kasiopea ~ Cathering Chmiel, whom you may know of as a remarkable artist, has written an article in the second special edition of Aiglos (the Polish Society's English Edition prepared for RotR) on three of Fëanor's sons. It is an attempt to restore a more balanced view on them - pointing out those good things which are often ignored in the face of their bad reputations.

So I am now pondering writing about the Sons of Fëanor - and if I do, using Mandos' point of view - this will make it possible to give a balanced and objective view while still keeping it within their own Secondary World, Arda.

This may not appeal to anyone else, and if that's the case that's fine. But it may get me going on doing something creative, and stop me sitting in a depressed heap until next Spring!

I'd be interested in any opinions on the viability of the project and any bright ideas you may have - whether it becomes everyone's or just mine. You may have a view which will add to the ideas which are brewing in my head.
Tuilinde

Re: Thoughts on a New Project

PostAuthor: órerámar » Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:54 pm

Aiya Tuilinde,

I have no bright ideas to offer. Until the Ainulindale projec, I had as a rule not to write on Tolkien material. I do not intend to break that rule again so soon. I intend to write again more haiku and other short forms or what ever tickles my interest.
órerámar

Return to General discussion